8:30am - 5:00pm
HHS Summit to Accelerate Zika Diagnostics Development
July 15, 2016
Due to overwhelming interest in this summit and limited seating,
in-person registration has been closed and abstracts are no longer
being accepted. You may still participate in this summit, however,
only web conference participation is available. All participants
(including via web conference) must register in advance for this
event; web conference details (link and dial-in number) will only
be shared with those who pre-register.
- Accelerate development of Zika diagnostics for FDA EUA or clearance
- Facilitate developer access to clinical samples
- Identify solutions to improve zika diagnostic assay sensitivity and specificity
- Allow assay developers and reagent creators the opportunity to form collaborations for better Zika diagnostics
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR)
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
Confirmed speakers include individuals from the Blood Research Institute, Centers for Disease Control, Food and Drug Administration, Instituto Butantan, University of Texas Medical Branch, and others.
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Hubert H. Humphrey Building, Room 800
200 Independence Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20201
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: