About BARDA Industry Day
October 29-30, 20188:00 AM to 5:00 PM Daily
The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), invites you to participate in our annual conference at which you can learn about U.S. Government medical countermeasure priorities, interact with BARDA and ASPR staff, and network with public and private sector colleagues working in this space.
BARDA Industry Day 2018 will feature two days of exciting speakers, breakout sessions, and valuable networking opportunities! Members of our TechWatch team as well as additional BARDA staff from across divisions will be available to speak with attendees throughout the conference.
This year’s theme focuses on the importance of innovation and collaboration.
Our 2018 BARDA Industry Day will include:
- BARDA’s new Division of Research, Innovation, and Ventures (DRIVe) – goals, objectives, and impacts
- BARDA's strategy, goals, and areas of interest for FY19 and beyond
- Opportunities to network with potential government and private sector partners
- Updates and details about BARDA’s Broad Agency Announcements, and how to partner with BARDA
- Opportunities to develop medical countermeasures for both government and commercial markets
- Industry Speakers, including those featured in a new Innovation Lightning Talks Session